Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Job Description: Occasional Toilet Scooper


Jaiden dropped his LEGOS in the toilet today. A man, a few pieces and tires.....both him and Kai were STARING into it trying to decide what to do when I came in. "ready to go? did you go peepee?" I asked, hurriedly, wanting to get some errands run in the morning.

"Mama!!! You have to get the legos out of the toilet!!" Kai said. Jaiden looked up at me with TEARS in his eyes.

"MY LEGOSS!!!" he burst into tears.

You know me, I HAD to play with his emotions... JUST A LITTLE BIT!

"Well, that's it then. say goodbye to your legos!"
I carefully jiggled the toilet handle.

"NOOOOOOOOO!!!!"

a scream heard around the block from both boys.

I looked into the basin. I guess I should be thankful it was only YELLOW, not brown....

I chased the boys out of the bathroom (wouldn't want them to get any ideas!) and fished the pieces of legos out of there.

What I wouldn't do for these boys is amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment