Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Busy activities 1




I've been into finding "busy bag" ideas or "busy activities" for kids.

Here's one I did the other day.

Jaiden: (3 years old)
needed: beads and bowls or something to separate them into

Objective:
separate beads into bowls according to different colors

Busy time:
more than 30 minutes

Mission accomplished?
YOU BET YOUR SWEET BUNS IT DID.

Halfway into it, I had to put up this awesome box that had sides to it to contain the little suckers, but it all worked just fine. Jaiden had a blast, learned about colors, and enabled me to do my things.


PS. I'd like to add that I found these beads at Target's dollar section...marked down 75% to a whopping .25 cents. Bowls=free from around the house. Score! You could also use diff. colored pastas or really, anything that's small and colorful!

You can also have them spoon them around to practice measuring and not spilling!

No comments:

Post a Comment