Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Busy Activity 2

it gets pretty intense around here, sitting on top of the table and all. lol





Kai: (age 4-5)


PUZZLES

Again, I found these awesome 100piece puzzles at Target's dollar section. Trust me, a buck for puzzles are a stinkin' catch of a deal. I snagged ALL of them.

It keeps the child busy.
That's all I care.
No but really, puzzles are GREAT for kids and their brains.
Heck, it's a GREAT way for parents to spend quality time with the kids too. Talk with them while you help them find pieces.
They love it! I will find Kai spend HOURS just sitting doing puzzles after puzzles. I literally have to tell him "that's enough, you crazy puzzle head!" but, it's bought me time to SLEEP IN in the mornings :)

for a younger child like Jaiden, I've found that less and bigger pieces are better. We have puzzles ranging anywhere from 10-25 pieces of which Jaiden LOVES to put together. I do have to help him with the 25 pieces, but again, this is a GREAT time to spend quality time with your kids. Jaiden loves to sit on my lap and be told what puzzle piece goes where, and I let him place it in the right spot. He absolutely loves it.



No comments:

Post a Comment