Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Busy Activity 4


Are you loving me for these posts yet, or what? lol

Here's something we did today that had the kids BUSTING UP LAUGHING. Ok, me too.

Need: paper, pen and scissors

Age: whenever they start to understand what is SILLY.

What to do: you draw silly face parts on paper, then cut out (doesn't have to be neatly cut or anything)

Objective: hand the child a round piece of paper, representing the FACE. Then, let them create SILLY FACES with the face parts you drew and cut out for them.

They will laugh.
You will laugh.
Laughter is medicine for the soul.


I'm no artist...but here are my "silly" face parts drawn and cut out, ready to assemble.
Jaiden's creation.
Kai's creation.
Kai's busily making his "so silly" face.


I take it back. For younger children who still don't understand "silly", just draw face/body parts and have the child place the cutouts to where it corresponds.



No comments:

Post a Comment