Tuesday, June 21, 2011

NO AC

Our AC went out today.
Did I mention we live in Texas?
:<
IT'S HOT.

I'm now laying here with two little bodies.
It's dark outside and they're fascinated as I type.
It's 10:00pm, it's cooled off significantly.

Ronny's out of town (go figure) and so we've got the ceiling fans blasting away while we lay here surrounded in darkness.
It's kinda fun.

It probably won't be fun come tomorrow mid-day-sun-blasting you to-smitherines again, but right now, it's one of those...
"memory" making moments to lay here with the boys in the loft, on the ground, campout style.

I actually don't mind these things once in a while. I feel like I can better appreciate what I might otherwise take for granted, AND it helps me sympathize better with people (esp. our branch members) that don't have the luxuries I have, like AC.

I'm grateful for AC.
I love my boys...little things that lay beside me.
I love tonight.

1 comment:

  1. Oh goodness! I hope you get the AC fixed soon! That just sounds miserable! I am glad though, that you can make it into a positive thing!

    ReplyDelete