Friday, June 10, 2011

Corpus Christi--6 year Anniversary!


I'm here in the hotel room in Corpus Christi, TEXAS right now, just enjoying some ME time.
Yes, you heard right.
ME time.
NO kids.
(and Ronny's actually in training today)

Norma (amiga) was kind enough to take my boys overnight and I got to drive out here to meet up with Ronny who's been out in training for the Coast Guard since Sunday.
How I made it out here alone (4hour drive) and not get lost somewhere in Mexico was truly amazing! I can't even drive to downtown Houston!!

So, we made it our 6th year anniversary trip.
Nothing too spectacular, just enjoying each other.
We went to dinner, then Ronny took me to the beach where we sat and just talked....then we went and saw a late night show at the theater.

It was just nice to not have to worry about the kid's bedtimes or pack a million things along for the kids. It was nice that Ronny and I could talk during dinner and actually hear ourselves and not have any interruptions!! :D or spills :)

Thanks amiga.
I love you Ronny.

1 comment:

  1. That's awesome... so glad you've found one another. Nice to be with someone you like, eh?

    ReplyDelete