Thursday, January 27, 2011

Please don't grow...


I measured the kids yesterday.
We have a wooden slab that we have to measure them on.
I felt sick and sad when I saw that they had grown about 3-4inches since last year.
NOOOOOO!!
I know, I know.
I yell at you guys to "grow up" during the day, and here I am, crying you wouldn't.
but....but....
People told me you'd grow up in no time...
Wasn't I immuned to that though?
After all, it feels that day after day, I'm still yelling at you two to do or NOT do the same things!
But honestly.
please don't grow up...
You are my two little babies...
I can't imagine not holding you or picking you up anymore.
Oh, a mama's heartaches...

2 comments:

  1. I think of this all of the time how one day I won't get to sit and cuddle my baby's any more and it makes me so sad! :( Even though there are days I just want to pull my hair out I am going to miss those days! I need to remember to cuddle and enjoy them as much as I can now before the time slips away!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alex had his second birthday this past week. His measurements at two are almost the same as Rachel at three. It is hard to believe they are growing so fast.

    ReplyDelete