Thursday, July 22, 2010

Ronny's been gone to CA for the past few days for training. I've been holding the fort down with the two rascals...so far, I'm pleased to announce that Ronny still has two boys ;)

Anyway, today, I cut Kai's hair!! My friend Marnie taught me how to cut boy's hair recently, and today was my second attempt in cutting it. I'm also happy to report that I didn't have to buzz Kai's hair all off at the end! :D Learning new things is sooo great, especially when it benefits the whole family financially! Learning to do things yourself is truly amazing!

Also, the boys were in the tub just now...Jaiden had a brown "countrycrock butter spread" bucket on his head (upside down) and was yelling jibberish at me with his index finger pointed at me.

"No! @#$%$^&^ NOooooo!"

I just looked at him and couldn't help but crack up. SERIOUSLY, DUDE?! You honestly think I am going to take you seriously with THAT thing on your head?!?! LOL. aah kids...I love them boys...tho they sure do wear me out by 4pm...which is now...

Now to go make dinner and bake some PEANUT BUTTER CHOCOLATE MUFFINS and possibly BROWNIE BITES with them! I know, where in the world do I get this energy from? Well, it's either this or them making a MESS somewhere else :) If these recipes turn out, I will be sure to post them. Ooh, remind me to post the recipe for CANDY CRUNCH CHOCOLATE PUDDING PIE!
It was sooo good and guests loved it!

Until next time, a tired mother signing out!

No comments:

Post a Comment