Tuesday, February 2, 2010

THANKFUL

I had a nice friend come down to spend some time with me this morning and
we made cards with her nifty cool stampin' up gadgets!
OH HOW I LOVE CRAFTS!
I'll be having a stampin' up girl's night in party soon and you're all invited.
I'm excited

But here's why I'm writing today:

I seem to forget now and then, how much I truly am blessed.
Now, I don't ever undermine the great worth of occasional VENTING, COMPLAINING, MOPING AROUND and even feeling sorry for one's self, I actually think everyone benefits from venting once in a while,
but truly, I (we) have so much to be grateful for when we're done complaining...

So today, I am grateful for:
My ears to hear my kid's "I love you"s
(although I hear much more of the "AAAGH!!! MAMMAAA!!!"s)
I'm grateful that I have hair on my head
(I know this because poor Ronny complains for the lack thereof for himself)
I am grateful that I have two legs, two arms and two hands which are fully functional (not in shape, but functional) to give hugs, to clean, to walk and take care of myself, of others, and even find some time to do FUN things like make cards!
I'm grateful that I am alive.
If you're having a bad day, HAVE A BAD MOMENT OR A DAY.
Then I hope you can get over it and find the good things in your life.
I'll try to do the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment