Thursday, February 18, 2010

After Holiday Sales!

For those who haven't figure it out yet, or haven't gone out to do this yet,
go out and scavenger out those AFTER HOLIDAY sales!!!

I was a few days late, but I went out this morning for the After Valentine's Sale and LOVED what treasures I found!!!

paper plates (hearts), gift wraps, candies (a bit more pricey), plastic dishware (heart shaped), bowls, v-day cards, decor, cups, candles, door hangers, etc.,
ALL UNDER 50 CENTS! Marked down at 75% or more!!

This is the same for any other holidays. I was able to find KILLER deals for Christmas after the new year's this year all things marked at 80% or more!! I would never ever pay full price for holiday decor, but with super cute door hangers being $1.00, instead of $10, I can justify having cute decor for each holiday!!
Happy Smart Shopping!


No comments:

Post a Comment