Friday, January 8, 2010

POOP

So for your sakes, I did not post a picture to go along with this post.

But if you would have seen it, you would have agreed that I reserve the right to go CRAZY in the membrane.

my friend Norma and I were having a lovely time catching up and laughing when I began to smell something stanky..."Norma...?" NAH! I kept turning around looking for the source of the stench, but couldn't find it. Norma who's ability to smell things keenly might have been compromised right now for certain reasons, kept telling me "I don't smell anything!"
"No, I definitely smell something stinky! IT'S BAD!" I said. When I couldn't find the source of it though, I finally put the trash can outside.
"I must be going crazy...I must have thrown away a really bad diaper in here?"
I think to myself.
I don't know when it was that I realized it, but suddenly, a thought came into my head and I ran up the stairs. YUP. The smell was stronger with each climbing step...

UGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

EVERYTHING IN HIS ROOM WAS BROWN.

AGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

why? why? why me? why? why?! why!? why?!?!?!

POOP WAS EVERYWHERE. All Over Jaiden, all over his toys, all over his crib, all over everything.

Don't I reserve the right to go crazy? I think YES. heck, maybe I'm ALREADY CRAZY!? hmm, I have no doubt of it.

2 comments:

  1. oh wow.I should feel grateful that I haven't experienced that...yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My heart is aching for you! I hate having to clean EVERYTHING after their lovely mischief, but poop, YUCK!!!!! Your kids are still alive and you still love them more than life itself, and now I am sure you are laughing about this whole matter. Congratulations, you are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete