Friday, January 15, 2010

Folks, it's a DATE!


So I realize that this isn't the most prettiest picture for all to see, but here it is:

Ronny and I finally got to go on a date last night!!! It's been about five months since the last one (OUT), and we were SO DANG EXCITED! We didn't know what do!! But I tell ya, the simplest things in life is what's most beautiful sometimes. Like dinner in the car at SONIC'S. Nothing romantic about it, nothing fancy about it, but we were TOGETHER.

I'm glad after 5 years of marriage, we can still "remember" how fun it is to be together!

1 comment:

  1. Date night, YAY! Isn't it nice that it doesn't matter what you are doing as long as your together. One of our last date nights we went to Home Depot! Love it! If you ever need another night out just the two of you give me a call. I would love to watch the boys for you!

    ReplyDelete