Wednesday, January 13, 2010

LIVE

I haven't shared one of my newest goals this year:


TO LIVE


this includes seeing and spending more time with those who matter to me, whether they be friends...or...FRIENDS, because we're just so stinkin' far from our families--
I feel there is SO MUCH to learn from each person who crosses your path in this life. Why am I sitting in my house all day?
I want to be with them, spend time with them. Learn from them.

I want to get out of my comfort zone, and ROUTINE to meet up for playdates, lunches, adventures, walk downtown, dinners, or simply get together to chat and learn different things from these amazing people.

I want to SPLASH my life with COLOR.
I want to stop being so darn afraid of IMPERFECTION and MISTAKES.
I want to splash my life with color. No rules, no regulations. (no baddies)
If I want to paint my walls, PAINT ALREADY! If I want to take piano or dance classes, DO IT ALREADY! What do I always wait for?!

I want to LIVE!!

1 comment:

  1. amen sista! I went and bought the fabric for my quilt tonight. Seize the day, right?

    ReplyDelete