Sunday, July 24, 2011

When you gotta go, you gotta go!

After our sacrament meeting today, we were told church was over.
"There's no AC upstairs, so we can't divide into our classes. Go home."
For years now, this branch has been meeting in a little 'home' on Sundays, then that got demolished so we have been meeting at the university's religion building for a few moths now.

After our sacrament meeting, we all headed rather light heartedly to our car.
Then suddenly, I stopped dead in my tracks.
My little Jaiden had his pants down in the middle of the parking lot.
{what!}
I thought.
then a stream of liquid shot out and it kept going.
{WHAT!}
I couldn't believe my eyes.
Right there in the middle of the parking lot, right in front of our little blue car, was our 3.5 year old son
urinating a jet stream as if nothing.
Ronny caught on quickly too, but we just stared at each other with open mouths.
We didn't want to yell or scream or chastise him with his pants down.
{His pants would get wet.}
All we could do was LAUGH.
Unbelievable!
we said.
Nothing like our eldest son, that's for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment