Thursday, July 28, 2011

A few of the things I love these days...


My kids are adorable WHEN THEY'RE SLEEPING! ha.
It makes me think of how much I miss them. am I INSANE!?
I do though.

Lately, as much as my kids drive me up the wazoo, I can't help but laugh and smile and have my heart melt to be with them everyday.

Here are just a few things I love about the things we do each day

Kai comes in every morning to "snuggle buggle" with me in my bed

When I unlock Jaiden's door (it's locked from our side!) and he gives me a big hug on my leg when he comes out

Breakfast chaos

our scripture devotional and how we sing primary songs and how intently they listen to both the book of mormon and bible stories

how Kai does his morning chores and gets proud and wants to show me what he did

how much my boys are growing

Kai learning his Japanese letters and reading

jaiden going potty and washing his hands on his own

eating lunch together--it's probably one of my favorite time. We eat japanese food and watch japanese kid shows (old tales) on youtube. I love watching Kai use his chopsticks! It gives me hope that someday, we'll all get to go home...

I love it when the boys are kind to each other.

I love that the boys love to cook with me

I love kai's little smile
I love jaiden's laughs

sitting on them to tickle them
night time kisses and hugs

the list goes on and on...
I love being their mom!



No comments:

Post a Comment