Monday, April 11, 2011

Simplifying my life

I've been feeling like I need to simplify my life.

I love a busy life and I love to stay busy.

But, at the same time, I know what my priorities are.

My house is a mess and I lose my patience a lot with my kids.

So, I'm going to be trying something new.

Simplifying.

How, I don't know.
What, I'm about to figure out.

Like reading a lot of books from the library...GOOD things, but is it the BEST thing?
How do I cut down time on the computer?
Hmm...

Like I said, I don't know how, but just a thought.

Any suggestions?

1 comment:

  1. I need to do this. I don't stay the same sort if busy as you, but I have too many projects, house is a mess, I lose patience with kids. I got annoyed at Liam this morning because he was phrasing a math question incorrectly... I mean what the crap is wrong with me? Can't wait to hear what you figure out.

    ReplyDelete