Thursday, February 10, 2011

We say goodbye to Luvia





I LOVE getting together with some good friends.
I LOVE love love a good "girl's night out!"

Last night, a few of us girls got together to say goodbye to Luvia who's moving to Canada next week.
Why is everyone moving?

So we met up at the Grove in downtown Houston.

Posh!
I felt fancy!

Lovely place and beautiful decor.
WHOA.

The food was good too,
but the best was afterwards.

The pictures in the bathroom (they had an amazing beautiful bathroom!),
the drive around downtown after 9:30pm when the town is DEAD SILENT, engulfed in the chill of the winter night,
Wendy's frosties (really? it's so cold!),
tight car jams with 5 lovely ladies,
Christa the tour guide. Ask her anything about Downtown, she will tell you everything.
but the best of all...

was
the
LAUGHTER.

pure, un-adulturated conversations and big healthy head-throwing back LAUGHS.

BUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
{from all directions}

like that.

Aah life,
aah, friends.

I loved every moment of it.
Isn't life great?

The funniest part is...
I'm sure most people wondered to themselves;
"gee, I wonder how many drinks these girls have had tonight!"

well....
none to be honest!

That's the great thing about being a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints! We don't believe in consuming alcohol. Why? We don't need it! We have so much fun without that stuff, and guess what?
We remember it the next day,
and the next,
and we don't regret a thing

:-)

Thanks girls for a lovely time!
Goodbye Luvia.
We will miss you.










2 comments:

  1. I couldn't have said it better!
    I'm going to miss Luvia. :(, but I'm glad we got to laugh so hard with her before she goes to Canada!

    Good times, good times....

    ReplyDelete