Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Depressed much?

so here's a not-so happy post for ya.
Ok, maybe just me. lol

I need to vent.
I feel like I do that a lot, but I promise I do love life and I do love living!

But sometimes, I feel down.
I see so many wonderful people doing amazing things.
Then I think.
And thinking's what gets me into trouble.

What good things am I doing?!
{nothing}
says a bad voice in my head :(

I know I must'nt compare.
i know i shouldn't be envious.

but sometimes I feel down.
It seems like EVERYONE else is making some money,
but not me!
I rack up school loans and then think;
uh...I have No way of paying it down...
oops.
So many ladies have so much talent to do things that make a difference. They have gifts and talents and have things that I don't.
I on the other hand,
WANT nothing more than to do what's right, and yet, I feel trapped and tired of "sitting around," not doing much with my life or days.

Why oh why.

Does anyone else feel useless sometimes?
Worthless?
Like the last person to do anything cool at all?
Like you're not even close to receiving answers to your prayers?
HELLO, IS ANYONE OUT THERE?!



I guess it's time for me to get up off my butt and go serve someone...
service always helps you see how good you have it, right?
or I should read something our prophet president Monson has said recently...
or talk with a good friend...
it's nice to vent once in a while too though.
Really, it's just nice to get it out there, be honest with myself and others, and then GET OVER IT (hopefully soon)
and now that I have done the venting, I shall go and say no more.



3 comments:

  1. I feel this way a lot! I wonder, who am I? What kinds of things do I like to do? What are my hobby's? Honestly, I don't know! I'm a mom! Don't get me wrong I love it but I would love something for myself! I look at you and you are one of those women/mothers I look up to and admire! You always seem to have everything together and I wish to be more like you! I guess it's just the women and especially the mother in us that we feel this way sometimes! Love You!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You just described my life. ARGH!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love you Monika! Yes, I definitely feel like that at times too. You are so wonderful and do so much- don't let that negative voice get you down : ). You are amazing!

    ReplyDelete