Wednesday, December 1, 2010

A Mother's Prayer


You know how mothers seem to complain a lot about never having enough time, especially when it comes to taking care of herself or doing something that's JUST for herself?

Here was an example that made me laugh today.

And let's admit it, EVERYONE goes to the potty.
so,
This morning, I went to use the restroom and said "aah, I FINALLY have some peace. I think I may even have some time to myself to say a quick prayer!" (you know, because moms NEED many many prayers during the day just to get through it).

So I began: "Dear..." not before I could say another word, the door burst open and in came a distraught child named Jaiden. REALLY!? NO, REALLY!??!?!?!! I couldn't believe it. I mean, I knew I really meant it when I told people "I don't get much time to myself during the day," but really?! Not even a peaceful potty break!?

gotta love them children.

No comments:

Post a Comment