Wednesday, December 15, 2010

A. Lund


I have many wonderful and meaningful friends.
Friends who give me courage, love, support and well, friends who I am grateful for.

I've decided to do something I've always wanted to do.
Dedicate a post to each person who I've ever felt gratitude for.

I wanted to start with Andrea, who I call "Lundy."
She was one of my very favorite companions in the mission.
We served together TWICE, who knows for how long. President liked how we worked together, so stuck us together for longer than most. (really, I told him I'd go home if he didn't leave me with her) lol

She's so down to earth.
My first impression of her: I would never have anything in common with her!
FALSE.
I don't know how we hit if off, but we did. Now, she's one of those "eternal friends."

She's thoughtful, has great listening ears, giving, forgiving, and she is very ambitious to better herself and to learn all that she can, always. Very admiring.
Her posts on her blog are about life. Her life is simple, and yet, she's able to find those things that matter, like inheriting a harmonica that belonged to her grand-mother, being around old "everyday" people, making cookies or being with her nieces and nephews.

I look up to her and most of all, I give thanks to my Heavenly Father for putting her in my life.

Te quiero Lundy!


1 comment:

  1. ahhhhh how can I not like a post about me!!!!! I need to write a long email and we need to chat! Te quiero!

    ReplyDelete