Saturday, November 20, 2010

Two recent stories

We had babysitters over last night!! This is what they had to say (they are two sisters who come over together) when they wouldn't give Kai candy.

Kai: Shayyyy! You're driving me CRAZY!
Me*trying not to laugh*:I'm sorry Kai...
Kai: I want you to go over there *points out the window*
Me: Outside all alone?
Kai: No. Never mind its dark and scary out there...dont go Shay ok?


What a child!



Another story:

When I went to pick up Kai the other day from preschool, Miss Annie his teacher said to me;

"We all loved those Japanese treats Kai brought today!"

He had what's called the "snack bag" for the day, which means it's his turn to bring a snack to share with the class.

"HUH????"
I asked, puzzled, because I distinctly remember handing a bag of animal crackers for Kai to put into his bag.

Immediately, Miss Annie's face turned cloudy, as if to realize she had eaten something she wasn't supposed to.

"The animal crackers??"

I thought, Kai must have said these animal crackers are from Japan!? I was confused.

Miss Annie explained to me what they had. Yup, they were snacks I had bought from Japan alright.

It turns out, that Kai had packed himself a few bags of treats that I had gotten from Japan (for the kids)!! I laughed so hard.

I ended up asking him to please ask me before stuffing his bag, but couldn't get mad at him...something about being responsible and taking the initiative made me happy.

Funny kid.


No comments:

Post a Comment