Monday, October 25, 2010

Anatomy 101

We had babysitters this weekend while Ronny and I went out.

This is a story the babysitters told me as I went to drop them off.

Jaiden had been climbing on something, to which Eliza (babysitter) told him to get down, "because you might fall and crack your head open."

This is what Kai said:

"oh, that's okay, because I'd like to see what Jaiden's brain looks like!"

umm...

I've been trying to expand Kai's horizon a bit more since he's been in BUG WORLD for a while. Nothing wrong with it, I just want to encourage him to learn about other things too. So, to do this, we often go to the library and pick up random books from the "discovery" series. Spaceships, kings and knights, castles, ocean creatures, fossils, you name it, they've got it.
Kai's been into Anatomy and things like Brains and Hearts lately, so I'm guessing that's where this comes from, but a bit morbid! Just too funny.

2 comments:

  1. It is funny what kids say at times. Good thing they can get away with it much easier than us adults.

    ReplyDelete