Thursday, August 12, 2010

Walmart's ATM

Today I had to pull out some cash from an ATM.
Since I was at Walmart, I decided to do it there.
But I will never do that again.

"PLEASE INSERT YOUR DEBIT/CASH CARD!"
I looked around me.

"PLEASE SELECT TRANSACTION TYPE"

uhh, can you NOT scream what I'm doing out loud please??

The ATM was stupendously LOUD and I desperately looked around for an "OFF" button. At least a "volume down" button!

"OH, YOU'D LKE TO MAKE A WITHDRAWAL!?"
"THAT'S GREAT! PLEASE INSERT HOW MUCH CASH YOU WANT TO PULL OUT!"

I looked around again. Carrying cash around in large sums already makes me nervous, but with the added aid of this crazy ATM, I was even more nervous.

"WAS $300 THE CORRECT AMOUNT?"

SHHHH!!!!

"THANK YOU, FOR WITHDRAWING $300 AT WALMART!"

Shoot me now. Might as well PROCLAIM and announce to the whole store over the intercom that I, MONIKA SAMPERT had $300 CASH IN MY PURSE!!
If anyone was wondering who to rob, it was ME!!

Seriously, WHO DESIGNED THAT STUPID THING!?



No comments:

Post a Comment