Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Behold! The power of Coupons


I LOVE COUPONING.
This month I celebrate my ONE WHOLE YEAR since I picked up a book at the library called "Shop Smart, Save More" by Teri Gault. I've always liked being frugal and the idea of it, so I picked the book up out of curiosity.
I just didn't know how much it'd change my life.
I don't believe in free money or receiving money without working for it, but this is honest work, just working SMARTER for your goods.
All this in the picture, I got for $3.33!
There's a little bit of work (maybe 30min. a week) that goes into it, but it's all for such a great cause!! I often get to donate free and dirt cheap things to the sisters in Relief Society, and that also makes me so happy, not to mention having a YEAR'S FOOD AND SANITARY SUPPLY in my home for again, dirt cheap!
I LOVE COUPONING!

1 comment:

  1. I am jealous of the covergirl eye shadows and the Aussie hair supplies! I swear, if you ever want to donate to us, we will supply you with so much cereal and peanut butter you'll cry!

    ReplyDelete