Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Best Banana Bread

I'm not a fan of banana breads, but Ronny is and I always have some over-ripe bananas ready to be made into something, so I tried this new recipe out today. IT WAS GOOD. Unlike other breads I've tried, this one was moist!! I also added chocolate chips and mmm!

Best Banana Bread
350 degrees, bake 1 hour

3-4 ripe Bananas, mashed
1/3C. melted butter
1 C. sugar (3/4 C. if you want to reduce)
1 egg, beaten
1 tsp. Vanilla
1 tsp. Baking Soda
Pinch of salt
1-1/2 C. Flour
(chocolate chips and walnuts optional)

Directions:
No need for a mixer. Mix by hand for best results.
In Large bowl, mix melted butter into mashed bananas.
Mix in sugar, egg and vanilla.
in separate bowl, mix baking soda, salt and flour
add flour mixture into banana mixture and mix until combined.
add chocolate chips and walnuts if you'd like.
grease bread pan well with butter.
bake 350 degrees for an hour and cool

DELICIOUS
Banana Bread

{Thanks Elise at simplyrecipes.com!}

1 comment:

  1. I found this recipe last summer. I've had it on my blog since last Fall I think! I'm surprised you didn't find it there! It's our favorite and the only banana bread recipe I make.

    ReplyDelete