Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Goodbye, Glasses

I finally did it.
Lasik, that is.
I don't have to put them on anymore,
those bi-focals, that is.

17 years of blindness without them,
I'm getting used to my "raisin eyes,"
I can see! I can see!
Whoa, my house is dirtier than I thought!

Now, I can snuggle my face into those chubby bellies of my babies.
Now, I can cuddle with Ronny without yelling at him that he'll get them smeared
Now, I can see my hairy legs when I shave, maybe I'd miss less now that I can see
lol

Five minutes of laser beams burning my eye balls, and that's all it took, (and a butt load of savings)

Thank you Ronny,
I can now see.

3 comments:

  1. Lasik was the best thing to ever happen to me! CONGRATS! YAY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so jealous. I should start saving...but the list of "wants" is just so long.

    ReplyDelete