Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Sympathy blog

sometimes, I just need to announce to the whole world what I just went through, so that I can get it off my chest and get some (hopefully) sympathy. Women need that from each other, right?

I learned a valuable lesson today on my way from my eye DR. visit.
Kai had been complaining about a stomach ache all during our 45min. trip to and from the Dr's...
he kept whining...then huffing and puffing...(you all know how this is when you're bumper to bumper in traffic and you're trying to get somewhere without getting LOST, right?? REALLY ANNOYING) then finally he starts crying.

"Quiet, Kai! What is it?! Tell me!! What?! Your tummy hurts?! Well, I can't do anything about it...stop crying Kai! Quit it!!!!"

I had no idea that he was NOT lying today.
(not that he normally does, but you all know kids)
I thought he was just trying to get out of his seat, he even unbuckled himself and began moving around the car while I'm speeding down the freeway. GASP.
"GET BACK IN YOUR SEAT AND PUT THAT BUCKLE BACK ON, MR!!!!"
Needless to say, I was not very nice.
Anyway, 5 minutes away from finally getting home (this is two hours after he had first began complaining of his stomach ache), he began crying LOUDER.
"Stop it...we're almost home..."
Then a cough,
then a dry heave...
"hmm!?"
"blahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!"
OH...OH DEAR....OH...
look back, look at the road, "oh dear..." look back, look at the car in front of me, stomp on the brakes...
OH DEAR.

So, this is my first time...
HOW DO I CLEAN IT?!
instead of cleaning it right away, I sit here blogging.
great mom.
I did bathe him though, and he's now watching a movie.
Good, right?
So do I really have to go out there to clean it all up now?!
On top of all that, good on me cuz, I had all kinds of junk and clothes piled right under his seat...lovely
Maybe I should listen to ronny more...
"clean your car!"
"........"

OK ok, I'll get out there....
what do I need?
disinfectants, windex, toilet cleaner, odor remover, lysol, bacteria infectant thingy, gloves,
maybe just a BIG trash bag to put the whole car into???
I think I want a new car now.
lol

2 comments:

  1. I will definitely give you some sympathy girl! That does not sound like fun, and the only time something similar has happened to me Drew was there to clean it up. Any chance Ronny will be home soon to deal with it? : ). Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry for that I hope kai will be ok soon and you too after all that cleaning.

    ReplyDelete