Friday, April 9, 2010

Moves

Moves (relocations)
I do love them.
I get antsy every few years to move and have a new start. I love meeting new people and becoming friends with awesome people who have so much to offer and teach me.
I've never been in one place more than 3 years, and quite honestly, I do enjoy it that way. I've met some really neat people.

Here's all where I've moved in my life.

Orem, Utah (born there)
Chicago, IL,
Shin-Osaka, Japan
Kobe, Japan
Texas (for a few months)
Kyoto, Japan
Atlanta, GA
Mesa, AZ (Elmwood St)
Hobart St
Melchin Home-age 19 (move into friend's house)
Hobart St. (live on my own)
Greenfield St. (live with Roommate)
Lowther Home (friend's home)
Ricedorff Home (friend's home)
Provo, UT (MTC for two months-which doesn't really count!)
Santiago, Chile (moved 4-6 times there-doesn't really count)
Gilbert, AZ
Salem, UT
Coeur d' Alene, ID
Spokane, WA
San Juan, Puerto Rico
Webster, TX
Houston, TX

That's about 20 moves (not counting the MTC and in Chile) in FOUR different countries! WHOA!
Good thing I enjoy moving too, since we project that we'll have to move every 3-4 years in the Coast Guard!
Oh, the places we'll go!


1 comment:

  1. ahh I know what you mean, I've been in PA almost a year and already I'm antsy. You know me, I've been looking at jobs, making life plans and Phd program projections . . . why oh why can't we be those people that stay happily in one place? Sometime we really do have to coordinate where were moving. Ready, set . . .

    ReplyDelete