Friday, March 5, 2010

A Friend


YAY!
Lundy's here! The Kids call her "Tia" (aunt).
Isn't that cute?!
Tia's been coming to visit us every year.
Isn't that wonderful?
I am so blessed.
She came in last night from Penn State to spend a week with us.
We just stayed up talking about boys and life. (Ok, no boys for me, obviously ;)
I remembered how great we worked together.
Did you know we were companions in the mission TWICE?! And for about 6 months all together!!
Yes, we worked very well together.
We're really different in personalities and the gifts we are given are completely different...and yet, we somehow work so well together.
And don't doubt it.
We're planning to do more great things together in this life.
The WHAT is what we've been trying to figure out.
But something.
Something good.
How about a camp/conference type thing to help women?
Kind of like Time Out For Women?
I'd love it.

I am really glad she's here.
What a great friend I have.

1 comment: