Sunday, May 8, 2011

The blanket and the pillow that walks

Lately, Jaiden thinks it's okay to sneak out of bed at bed time. (don't ask me why!)
He drags his silky blanky that his nana Sampert made for him and his big pillow down the hall to our room and peeks in. He stands there until he catches either Ronny or my eyes and then makes a cute chuckle, like
"hehe, I've come to snuggle with you guys again...may I come in please?"
HOW DO YOU SAY NO TO THAT.
We can't. We don't.

"Ugh, COME HERE YOU LITTLE STINKER!"
We both say as if to be annoyed by his cute ways and our inability to say NO, GET BACK INTO YOUR BED!!

OH, what I would have been missing had we pulled his plug one Christmas morning 3 years ago!!


1 comment:

  1. How adorable!....I can just imagine him!

    norma

    ReplyDelete