Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Utah/Idaho


It was good to see family. It had been since I was pregnant with Jaiden that I had seen my family, so it was their first time meeting "Super Jay." It was also our first time meeting my newest youngest sister KAYLEE, as she was adorable and just born a few weeks prior to our visit.
We were able to coordinate with Ronny's family too, and met up in Pocatello for our niece Mady's baptism! What a special day!! She was beautiful.

Having lived away from family, we know the blessing of having a family.
Ronny and I feel that many people take for granted what they have.
A father and a mother near by whom they can call on a whim and visit on a daily basis, or parents who'd do anything because they live so close. (while the kids think "how annoying of them to be over all the time!")
I hope no one takes for granted what they have and truly learns to count their blessings when they still have them. :) Likewise for us, I hope we know that we ARE able to pick up the phone and say "I love you" or write a simple email telling them how much we appreciate them for what they do-or simply, for who they are to us.

1 comment: