Monday, May 10, 2010

To Do List May 10, 2010 Monday

Just for fun, I'm posting Monika's "To Do" List for today:
Why?
1. because it will be fun to go back and see what types of things I did with my time/life
2. Maybe this would help me see where I can be smarter with the use of my time.


Laundry
Unpack from our two trips
Tidy up downstairs
Vacuum at least the downstairs
Clean Kitchen
{deep clean stove top, microwave, dishes, countertops, sweep and mop the floor, clean the trash can, organize and clean out fridge and pantry, bleach and clean the sinks}
Plan Menus for the next two weeks
{Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Snacks, Ronny's lunches}
Grocery Shopping {make a return}
Get with Kat to plan for Jill's baby shower
{research decor, games, menu, attendance, call people, make delegation list}
7:00pm Get with Jill tonight to learn about Gift cards (I'm excited)
Make breakfast, Lunch and dinner and feed the family
Take care of sick husband
Change a few diapers
Call Sis. Lou, Allen, Walker and Martinez for various reasons
Begin final class at Axia College and do my participation assignments
Write a "Bio" for my class
Edit my last chapter in my book and talk with Rebecca about publication
Talk with stake about my upcoming R.S. Activity on Emergency prep
Plan a surprise birthday party for Sis. Walker who just found out her cancer has spread
Call my grandmother in Japan, it's been a while
Plan out my Week
Clean Car (FHE?)
Call Dr. to reschedule appt.
Mother's day gift in the mail (I'm so late)
Package and mail out Erika's medicine I accidentally took while on our trip
Think about how better to manage my time, keep the house clean, cook healthy meals and still find time to spend time with kids and teach them things {alphabets, colors, words, etc}
Call Sis. Castillo

Now to DO them!


3 comments:

  1. Amiga, you're SUPERWOMAN! Te admiro mucho! :)
    Besos!

    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  2. please tell me you didn't accomplish everything on this list! Even if it's a lie- just tell me you didn't so that I can feel better about myself.
    ;)
    I love that you are so ambitious and always looking for ways to better yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL-I need to do a "follow up" entry to tell the world what little I did actually accomplish! lolllol

    ReplyDelete