Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Summing up my Trip to Japan



No words will ever be able to describe my trip to Japan.

It wasn't just special because that is my "home."

I got to meet my biological grandparents and relatives.

If I could only tell you what a joyous moment that was, seeing my blood relatives for the first time in 23+years, you would rejoice with me!
Many tears were shed for time lost, but we also shared many embraces for the chance we were given to meet again, here on earth.

I felt many things, saw many things, and understood a whole lot more.

I thank my Heavenly Father for giving me such a beautiful past, though full of trials and hardships, including separations from many of my loved ones. He gave me the blessing to be able to go back before all of it was gone. Thanks also to Ronny, who didn't think twice about sending me away for two weeks while he stayed home with the boys. Thanks to all those who rejoiced with me for this opportunity of meeting my family overseas.
I am so blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment