Monday, October 5, 2009

Strawberry Bread Recipe

Have you ever had Strawberry Bread?! I know, shocking that strawberries could be made into bread?! My friend Jen B. taught me this recipe and I made it the other day...it was SO moist, so strawberry-ey delicious and mmm...yes, GOOD. Try it! Oh, but if you're on a diet? ...well, just remember to eat it in MODERATION! ;)

Strawberry Bread:

2-10oz boxes of strawberries thawed

3C. Flour

2 tsp. cinnamon

1tsp. salt

4 eggs

1 1/4 C. oil

2 C. sugar

1 tsp baking soda

1 C. chopped nuts (optional)

350 degrees. Grease and flower 2 loaf tins. In medium bowl, stir strawberries, eggs, and oil. In large bowl, combine flour, sugar, cinnamon, soda salt and nuts. Add strawberry mixture to dry ingredients. Stir until just blended. Pour into pans. Bake 1 hr. or until toothpick comes out clean.

Sorry I don't have a picture!

No comments:

Post a Comment